Frigomatic K50F 12/24V BD35 compressor, for use with Keelcooled condenser, pre-charged with Frigoboat self sealing couplings.
The keel cooled system uses an external skin fitting heat exchanger as a condenser. The refrigerant is cooled by the sea water without the need of a water pump. Ideal for Mediterranean and tropical installations, favoured by grp and steel construction boats. This makes the keel cooled system the most efficient, reliable and quietest.
- High quality cupronickel condenser
- Extremely compact dimensions
- No ventilation required
- Supplied as standard with a speed regulator board
- Able to run on both 12 and 24 Volts DC or optional 110-240v
- Pre-charged with Frigoboat self-sealing couplings
- Suitable for fridges up to 340 (12.36 cu. ft.) litres and freezers up to 100 (2.82 cu. ft.) litres
Direct Replacement for
- Can replace any condensing set with Frigoboat couplings of the correct capacity
- Can be used on non Frigoboat systems if the refrigeration engineer brazes the connections
Key Checks Before Purchase
- Check evaporator plate is of equal capacity
- Check refrigerant is R134a
- Check Couplings are Frigoboat