CUSTOM WINE FRIDGE DESIGNED FOR 22m SAILING YACHT SALOON
CUSTOM-BUILT STAINLESS STEEL WINE CELLAR. ELEGANT AND STYLISH DESIGN FOR STORAGE OF UP TO 20 BOTTLES OF THE FINEST WINES AT A PERFECTLY CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE USING A DIGITAL THERMOSTATIC CONTROL.
Client required a drinks fridge for additional wine storage onboard. The wine fridge needed to be stylish and look great as it was on show in their saloon. Practical aspects were also very important, needing to keep their wine accurately chilled within a defined temperature range and ensuring the bottles were secure when the boat was at sea. Frigoboat’s keel-cooled DC compressor and condenser combined with their digital thermostat allowed accurate temperature control and the positive locking latch gave the owner real peace of mind that his best wines were safe and secure wherever they sailed.
130 litre glass fronted wine fridge featuring:
- Exterior styling required was brushed stainless-steel edged glass door
- Polished stainless interior which is easy to maintain and stain resistant
- Secure locking slam latch handle to ensure contents are safe and secure for the roughest passages
- Angled stainless steel wine shelves, 3 or 4 wine shelves providing storage of up to 20 bottles designed to keep wine bottle secure when at sea
- Heated door seals – to prevent condensation around the seals
- Height adjustable internal shelving to suit requirements
- Temperature control by digital thermostat
- Efficient cooling using a keel-cooled heat exchanger and compressor (12/24V DC)
This custom designed glass door wine fridge provides a perfectly controlled temperature environment for up to 20 bottles of the finest wines, ideal for entertaining on board.