Specialists in marine refrigeration, marine air conditioning, refrigeration for vehicles and hotel / office minibars.
As the exclusive UK distributors for leading Italian refrigeration brands Vitrifrigo and Frigoboat and air conditioning brand Climma, we are in a unique position be able to offer a truly comprehensive product range, providing both off-the-shelf and custom solutions, giving you the best products to meet your specific requirements, at the most competitive price. Find out more about our custom build processes for refrigeration, air conditioning and cold rooms.
Established in 2002, Penguin Refrigeration is based on the South Coast in Havant, Hampshire and supplies the UK and beyond. We have built a strong and highly focused business in the marine and custom refrigeration and air conditioning sectors.
Our success is built on our track record of exceeding our customer’s expectations – delivering refrigeration and air conditioning solutions to the highest specification, within agreed budgets and on time.
Penguin Refrigeration is jointly owned and managed by Ian Gorringe and Zeb Elliott. From hands-on roles running charter boats in the Caribbean and the Med, to running large marine manufacturing companies and businesses supplying marine equipment globally, Penguin’s senior management team have unrivalled technical knowledge of the products they supply and understand the demands and performance requirements for the marine, vehicle and custom refrigeration market.
Our Penguin business philosophy is simple:
Provide the best product available for the application, on time, competitively priced and with an outstanding level of service. To that end:
- All our staff and engineers are trained in their area of specialisation.
- Our sales team understand what is important to our customers when specifying the right vehicle fridge, boat fridge or air conditioning requirement or spare part.
- Penguin’s dedicated custom build department was established to help our customers from initial specification through project management of the design, build and installation of the system right through to handover, commissioning and after sales support.
- The Penguin workshop provides service, repair and testing facilities for all the products we supply and support.
- Our technical support team provide technical support by phone and email globally.
- All our work is backed up by our manufacturers global service network.