Vitrifrigo narrow width, top opening 12/24 Volt fridge ideal for shallow depth work surfaces.
Ideal option for small sailing yachts and motorboats where space is tight. Also an ideal drinks fridge for larger RIBS and other day boats or for additional chilled storage on fly bridges or wet bars.
- Installation is straight forward with the compressor mounted below the fridge
- Compressor options: Air cooled compressor pre mounted below, but can be detached and remote mounted upto 1.2m from cabinet. As standard supplied with no couplings, but option for separate air-cooled compressor with couplings (select above)
- Compressor voltage: Automatically runs or 12V or 24V, by sensing the input voltage with built in low voltage cut out and high voltage protection. (select above option)
- Mirror finish stainless steel interior
- The internal height of 325mm allows you to stand standard wine bottles upright
- The mechanical thermostat is mounted outside the fridge (up to 0.8m away) to maximise the usable space inside
- Cooled using the compact BD Micro super quiet and 45% lighter than the standard BD35 compressor
- Power consumption with the standard air cooled condenser is a very modest 0.2A/h in UK summer time
Direct Replacement for
- The new TL20 is stainless steel inside and has a decent 20 litre capacity in a top opening fridge that is only 230mm deep. The internal height of 325mm allows you to stand standard wine bottles to upright.