Point of use drinking water filter delivering great tasting, healthy drinking water from your fresh water tank. Unique media filter removes all major contaminants and has built-in bacteriostatic control so there is no risk of micro-bacterial growth in the water system.
Flow2 delivers two litres per minute with a capacity of 3,800 litres.
Can be used in any application where you need good quality drinking water. The compact size and simple installation with the twist lock head with 5/8, 12mm or 15mm push fit connections make these water filters ideal for motorhomes, campervans and welfare vehicles. Also ideal for use with Vitrifrigo mains fed ice makers.
- NSF 42 & 53 certified to meet health and aesthetic standards
- Chlorine taste and odour reduction
- Lime-scale and inhibition, anti-bacterial and reduces heavy metals
- Cyst reduction, removes contaminants that cause health issues
- Bacteriostatic control to inhibit microbial growth in the water system
- Cartridge is easy to connect/release with a quarter turn
- Pressure range 0.7-8.5 bar 2-38 degrees C
- Simple installation with push fit connections for standard flexi pipe
- Environmentally friendly
- Flow2 – capacity 3800 2 L/min
Key Checks Before Purchase
- Ecology Seagull IV X-1B water purifier unit
Additional parts that may be required
- Check pipe diameter of water system and select either 5/8, 12mm or 15mm push fit connections
Spare parts & support
- Replacement cartridge PF-FLO2 – Flowstream HiFlo Cartridge