A Frigoboat refrigerator is a beautiful piece of equipment forming a natural focal point in any galley. The MS700 has been specifically produced to provide large yachts and power boats with an alternative to the Subzero 700, but designed for the ocean, rather than your Knightsbridge kitchen. The MS700 is built in stainless steel, inside and out, has fiddle upstands on the shelves, secure slam latch catches and is supplied with a fixing system to ensure it is locked and safely secured in position for roughest passages.
Frigoboat’s marine quality and standard with all the Subzero 700 functionality
There is no compromise on the performance of the Frigoboat MS700 fridge freezer either. Dual compressors ensure that the fridge and freezer are operated individually, giving precise temperature control to maintain your food in the optimum condition, whether fresh or frozen.
- Separate compressors maintain optimum conditions for both refrigerator and freezer, so no air moves back and forth from one to the other.
- Highly insulated cabinet and tropical condensers ensure the best performance, wherever in the World you cruise.
- Hidden slam latch handles, ensure a good seal is always achieved and the refrigerator is secure when the boat is at sea.
- Door seals are removable so can be replaced/renewed when required.
- Heated door seals reduce risk of condensation in high ambient or humid conditions.
- The interior shelves are all height adjustable with fiddle upstands.
- Supplied with three standard shelves and a wine shelf.
- Polished stainless steel bottle holders in the door
- The digital thermostats allow full control of each compartment making it easier to optimise the refrigerator to your precise needs.
- Thermostats have the option of a Celsius or Fahrenheit display.
- Power supply 230V 50Htz or 60Htz
- Supplied as standard with brushed stainless steel doors with hidden latches, but also available as an integrated unit to be fitted behind your own galley doors.
Frigoboat equipment is built by hand and every unit is extensively tested to ensure reliability. Designed to stand the test of time – like the Subzero 700 it is a true design classic, but unlike the Subzero 700 it is fully optimised for use on the Ocean.
Follow the link for full details of the MS700 on our website or email us for CAD drawings or further technical details.