An NSF certified drinking water filter that deliver great tasting healthy drinking water from your motorhome water tanks from just £59.50 inc VAT*.
The unique filtration media in Flostream water filter cartridges removes all major contaminants from your water including: lead and other heavy metals, chlorine and chlorine by-products as well as cyst and other harmful bacteria and hormones . As Flostream water filters are a point of use water filter it has built in Bacteriostatic control so there is no risk of any micro-bacterial growth when the water filter is not in use.
By using a Flowstream filter you also avoid health dangers from drinking water from plastic bottles that contain Bisphenol A and/or phthalates, both proven to be harmful to human health. Plus you will save money on the cost of bottled water and you will help the environment by reducing the use of bottled water which produces a vast amount of plastic waste and pollution around the planet.
Supplied in two compact sizes/flow rates, the Flow2 is just 265mm tall by 85mm diameter and delivers 2 litres per minute and the slightly larger High Flow, which is 390mm by 110mm diameter and delivers 6 litres per minute. The compact sizes and simple installation with the twist lock head with 10mm, 12mm or 15mm push fit connections make both water filters ideal for boats, motor homes, campervans and welfare vehicles.
Key Features of the Flostream Water Filters:
- NSF 42 & 53 certified to meet health and aesthetic standards
- Chlorine taste and odour reduction
- Lime-scale and inhibition, anti-bacterial and reduces heavy metals
- Cyst reduction, removes contaminants that cause health issues
- Bacteriostatic control to inhibit microbial growth in the water system
- Cartridge is easy connect/release with a 1/4 turn
- Pressure range 0.7 – 8.5 bar 2-38 degrees C
- Simple installation with 10mm push fit connections for standard 10mm flexi pipe
Install a vertical position with cartridge hanging below for easy replacement
*£59.50 is introductory offer for the FLOW2 (RRP £71.33 inc VAT)