CUSTOM COCKPIT FRIDGE FOR 27m SAILING YACHT
CUSTOM-BUILT 316 stainless steel two drawer cockpit fridge for sailing yacht specifically designed for exterior use, built to withstand the harsh elements of the marine environment.
Client required a discrete and efficient yacht fridge for outside entertaining and al fresco dining. The fridge needed to be easily accessible to keep the owner and their guests refreshed and relaxed.
Penguin custom-built 2 drawer fridge was finished in high gloss white to fit seamlessly into the unique exterior area of the yacht by matching in to the existing deck structure of mouldings, keeping the aesthetic lines of the yacht’s superstructure maintained.
Fully integrated, 2 Drawer cockpit fridge – 104 litre capacity featuring:
- Exterior finish required was 316 marine grade stainless steel with high gloss white external paint finish
- Polished stainless interiors which is easy to maintain and stain resistant
- Positive latch closure to ensure drawers are locked and safely secured in position when at sea even during the roughest of passages
- Heated door seals – to prevent condensation around the seals
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel runners, smooth and reliable when opening and closing
- Internal bottle dividers within the drawers
- Optional – custom RAL colour finish to match deck mouldings
The high gloss white external finish of this cockpit fridge blends seamlessly with the cockpit entertaining area. Designed to withstand the harshest elements of the marine environment this fridge provides the perfect cold drinks storage for al fresco dining.