35m LUXURY MOTOR YACHT FRIDGE FREEZER FOR GALLEY – NEWBUILD
Stainless steel bespoke fridge freezer specifically designed to compliment the motor yachts refined interior whilst maximising capacity in galley and delivering flexible cold storage.
Client required an alternative flexible cold storage option in the restricted galley of their 35 motor yacht to increase space whilst maintaining its modern, classy and stylish interior.
Penguin designed and delivered a catering standard, water cooled, yacht fridge freezer to optimise storage and maximise capacity to its fullest in the galley, providing a very reliable solution with full back up and redundancy using efficient water-cooled condensing sets.
4 door, custom fridge freezer 750 litre capacity featuring:
- Exterior styling required was slam latch catches on brushed stainless-steel square edge doors
- Polished stainless interiors which is easy to maintain and stain resistant
- Internal stainless steel drawers were used in the lower section of the freezer compartments
- Two fridge compartments with separate temperature controls, internal LED lighting and air circulation fans
- Heated door seals – to prevent condensation around the seals
- Door retaining stays to keep doors secure when boat is underway
- Height adjustable internal grill shelves in the fridges have fiddle upstands to keep contents secure when at sea
- Stainless steel bottle holders on the fridge doors for large milk and drink storage
- Drain sumps designed to ensure any water or condensation in the cabinet always drains away – even when the boat is heeling when sailing
- Hidden evaporators
- Optional: gastronome shelving, internal drawers and freezer flaps
The luxury brushed stainless steel finish complements the motor boat’s refined interior styling whilst providing flexible cold storage