McLAREN SPORTSHOME MERCEDES SPRINTER WITH SLIM 150 FRIDGE FREEZER
This example from Mclaren Sportshomes shows Vitrifrigo’s SLIM 150, 12 volt motorhome fridge freezer which provides excellent volume in a 450mm depth.
The Vitrifrigo SLIM 150 was designed specifically for the larger panel van motorhomes i.e. VW Crafter, Mercedes Sprinter, Citroën Relay, Peugeot Boxer and Fiat Ducato. This 12 volt motorhome fridge is super compact at just 417mm wide and 450mm deep (front to back including the door). The SLIM 150 has an angled top and base to fit the curvature of the vehicle roof and floor of the vehicle so it fits closer to the internal side of the van allowing greater space in front of the fridge.
- The fridge has an internal LED light.
- ‘Lock in’ shelves with fiddle upstands (plus the dividing shelf between the fridge and drawer below).
- 16 litre 5 star rated insulated internal freezer box.
- The lower drawer internals are manufactured in stainless steel with heavy duty stainless steel runners and with an internal height of 365mm makes this an ideal storage of large drinks bottles.
- Secure door closure through the AIRLOCK catch system with vent position to prevent unpleasant odors when the fridge is turned off.
- LED thermostat control, with Turbo mode to fast chill the fridge freezer down to temperature and a night mode to minimise the noise.
- Powered by a remotely mounted BD50 12/24 volt compressor, which can be easily upgraded to 12/24V and 110/240V.
Mclaren Sportshome is powered via a Banner 250Ah leisure battery, charged by a CBE control system with split charge and 230v hook up, plus a 100W ZAMP solar panel – which delivers more than enough charge to keep everything running 24/7 during UK summer time. For more details of their work visit www.mclarensportshomes.co.uk