Frigoboat 160H box evaporator pre-charged with r134a refrigerant & 2.8m copper pipe set with Frigoboat resealing couplings.
The evaporator is the component that gets cold inside the fridge or freezer and is part of a system that is connected to a condensing set using the self-sealing couplings with R134a refrigerant. The box evaporator is ideal for a fridge (upto 160 litres) were a small freezer compartment is required or a dedicated freezer (upto 60 litres).
- 2.8m of copper pipe malleable for easy installation
- Frigoboat self-sealing couplings
- Pre-charged with R134a refrigerant
- Food compliant and corrosion resistant epoxy paint
- Allows for small freezer compartment
- Vertically or horizontally installed
- Supplied with a lid
Direct Replacement for
- The component is suitable for use with Frigoboat systems fitted with couplings charged with R134a
- Can be used on other manufactured systems if the fridge engineer makes brazed connections
Key Checks Before Purchase
- Capacity of evaporator is sized correctly for volume of compartment
- Refrigerant is R134a (used after 1994)
- System has Frigoboat couplings