Vitrifrigo 75 litre 12 volt (or 24V) DC fridge popular for mid size motorhome conversions and ideal to run from solar power. The remote compressor can be sited separate to the fridge (up to 1m behind or beside) giving you more capacity in the fridge, which makes a big difference on the internal volume of the fridge.
Medium size and capacity fridge with particularly shallow depth (460mm front to back flush to the front of the door), fits in a 500mm kitchen unit making it a great option for panel van conversions, small equestrian vehicles or long wheel base campervans.
Popular on Long wheel base conversions on VWT6, VW Crafter, Fiat Ducato, Mercedes Sprinter and long wheelbase Ford Transits.
- Automatically runs or 12V or 24V, by sensing the input voltage with built in low voltage cut out and high voltage protection. Upgradeable to 12/24V and 110/240V 50/60 Htz(select above option)
- Remote compressor is supplied with a 1.4m pipe set permanently connected to the remote mount compressor as standard or can be supplied with couplings (please select option required)
- Available with either black grey or stainless steel door (stainless option includes fitting frame as standard)
- Black and Grey doors have a 1mm decor panel which can be changed to match the furniture in the vehicle
- Unique Airlock catch – positive lock with vent position on grey and black options and Steelock catch on stainless steel models
- Internal LED light as standard
- 10.2 litre ice box as standard or optional larder fridge without ice box (select option above)
- Very power efficient using BD35 compressor and aluminium finned condenser makes it ideal for running on Solar power – minimum size 80W
Options and extras
- Optional fitting frame, which can be fitted with the door proud or flush – select option required
- 12/24V as standard but easily upgradeable to multi voltage (12/24-240V – select option required
- Can be integrated and fitted behind galley cupboard doors using sliding hinge kit – again no cost option, please email for details