Vitrifrigo 42 litre 12 volt (or 24V) DC fridge popular for small campervan conversions and ideal to run from solar power. The remote compressor can be sited separate to the fridge (up to 1m behind or beside) giving you more capacity in the fridge, which makes a big difference on small volume fridges.
Popular fridge for the Mazda Bongo, VW T4, VW T5, VW T6, Mercedes Vito and Ford Transit conversions.
Compact dimensions and shallow depth (342mm). Fits within a standard 400mm deep campervan kitchen unit, so no need to build out the kitchen to fit the fridge.
- Automatically runs or 12V or 24V, by sensing the input voltage with built in low voltage cut out and high voltage protection.
- Remote compressor is supplied with a 1.4m pipe set permanently connected to the remote mount compressor as standard or can be supplied with couplings (please select option required)
- Available with either black, grey or stainless steel door (stainless option includes fitting frame as standard)
- Black and Grey doors have a 1mm decor panel which can be changed to match the furniture in the vehicle
- Unique Airlock catch – positive lock with vent position on grey and black options or Steelock catch on stainless models
- Internal LED light as standard
- 3.6 litre ice box as standard or optional larder fridge without ice box (select option above)
- The C42L is very power efficient using the BD35 compressor and aluminium finned condenser makes it ideal for running on Solar power – minimum size 40W
Options and extras
- Optional fitting frame, which can be fitted with the door proud or flush – select option required
- 12/24V as standard
- Can be integrated and fitted behind galley cupboard doors using sliding hinge kit – again no cost option, please email for details
Direct replacement for
- Dometic CR40
- Engel 40 litre