Climma Compact 3.5 (3,500 BTU) air-conditioning stand-alone unit.
Built and engineered to the highest standards by Veco in Italy, the Climma Compact MK3 range is part of a self-contained independent air-conditioning system.
This system is sea water cooled with optional cool only or reverse cycle. The Climma Compact 3.5 air conditioning unit has many excellent design features to improve efficiency and reduce the noise operation.
Specifically designed for nautical applications with water cooled condensers, a very compact design. Suitable for cooling small sleeping cabins such as a V berth, under a cockpit cabin in a 30ft sailboat or small motor cruiser. Use our Climma product selector to confirm correct capacity of system.
- Available in cool only (CO) and reverse cycle (RC) (select option above)
- Available voltages (U) 230V 50Htz (230/1/50) and (I) 115V 60Htz (115/1/60) (select option above)
- Highly efficient rotary compressor to ensure the lowest possible start and run currents, making it ideal to be powered through a small inverter – minimum power capacity of 500W
- R134A refrigerant to ensure higher efficiency and lower power consumption
- The quiet, yet powerful 8-speed fan has two air outlet positions (horizontal to vertical)
- Provides full climate control with an 8-speed fan operation in auto mode to ensure optimum comfort at minimum noise level
- Cupronickel sea water heat exchanger ensures maximum resistance to corrosion
- High heat transfer cupronickel condenser for exceptional performance in cooling and heating modes
- High efficiency, copper coil aluminium finned evaporator provides efficient cooling to the fan blower with moisture removal
- Compact design with separate electrical box for compact installation and unobstructed air flow
- Easy to use digital VEGA MK3 remote mount control panel (sold separately)
- LED digital display showing temperature and fan speed, adjusted and set by the simple turn of a dial
- Mounted on a marine grade stainless steel condensate tray, Climma dry pan system to ensure a long lifetime of service and resistance to corrosion in the harsh marine environment
- Brass threaded twin outlet condensate pipe connections
- Supplied with angled and straight hose connectors
- Improved vibration dampers for exceptionally low noise levels
Direct Replacement for
- Alternative for any self-contained 3,500 BTU air conditioner Dometic and Webasto (will require Climma control panel)
Key Checks Before Purchase
- Check voltage
- Check sea water pump capacity
- Use our Climma product selector to confirm correct capacity of system
Additional parts that may be required
- Digital control panel for Climma fan coils 1MK3B
- Connection cable 1MCAV
- Plumbing hose and fittings
- Please use Climma product selector to confirm all parts (Link)
Spare parts & support
- Climma offer a wide range of alternative wooden, aluminium and plastic grills so we can tailor the kit to suit your interior design, giving you the best aesthetic look possible.
- Air filter
- Reverse cycle coil
- Fan motors