Climma Compact 9 (9,000 BTU) air-conditioning stand-alone unit.
Built and engineered to the highest standards by Veco in Italy, the Climma Compact MK3 range is part of a self-contained independent air-conditioning system.
This system is sea water cooled with optional cool only, electrical heating or reverse cycle. The Climma Compact 9 air conditioning unit has many excellent design features to improve efficiency and reduce the noise operation.
Specifically designed for nautical applications with water cooled condensers, a very compact design. Suitable for cooling small single sleeping cabin on small sailboat or small motor cruiser. Use our Climma product selector to confirm correct capacity of system.
- Standard version available in cool only (CO), electrical heating (EH) and reverse cycle (RC) optional
- Available voltages (U) 230V 50Htz (230/1/50)
- Mounted on a marine grade stainless base with internal plastic condensate tray, Climma dry pan system to ensure a long lifetime of service and resistance to corrosion in the harsh marine environment
- Condensate drains fitted at opposing corners of the condensate tray supplied with angled and straight fitting to connect
- The quiet, yet powerful 8-speed fan has two air outlet positions (horizontal to vertical)
- Provides full climate control with an 8-speed fan operation in auto mode to ensure optimum comfort at minimum noise level
- Cupronickel sea water heat exchanger ensures maximum resistance to corrosion
- High heat transfer cupronickel condenser for exceptional performance in cooling and heating modes
- High efficiency, copper coil aluminium finned evaporator provides efficient cooling to the fan blower with moisture removal
- Compact design with separate electrical box for compact installation and unobstructed air flow
- Easy to use digital VEGA MK3 remote mount control panel (sold separately)
- LED digital display showing temperature and fan speed, adjusted and set by the simple turn of a dial
- Brass threaded twin outlet condensate pipe connections
- Improved vibration dampers for exceptionally low noise levels
Direct Replacement for
- Alternative for any self-contained 9,000 BTU air conditioner Dometic and Webasto (will require Climma control panel)
Key Checks Before Purchase
- Check voltage
- Check sea water pump capacity
- Use our Climma product selector to confirm correct capacity of system
Additional parts that may be required
- Digital control panel for Climma fan coils 1MK3B
- Connection cable 1MCAV
- Plumbing hose and fittings
- Please use Climma product selector to confirm all parts (Link)