Climma DC50 variable power chilled water system with DC inverter technology, providing full climate control in heat or cool mode. Climma DC50 chiller is driven by the unique water-cooled inverter lowering the power requirements by up to 50% compared to traditional chillers.
Designed for small to medium sized sail or motorboats to supply a chilled water loop to fan coils. Providing 10,000 to 50,000 BTU and will supply enough capacity to cool or heat 65,000 BTU fan coils. Can be used in tandem giving 20,000 – 100,000 BTU in larger applications.
Also, can be used to optimise the energy efficiency of marine air-conditioning chillers. Climma water cooled inverter protects the compressor from excessive temperature and irregular voltage supply, allowing it to be installed in the engine room without additional ventilation.
- Voltage 230V 50-60Htz (230/1/50-60), 400V 60-60Htz (400/3/50-60)
- Depending on the heat load requirements the intelligent control varies the frequency of the compressor to deliver an output from 10,000 to 50,000 BTU
- Variable speed compressor delivers up to 50% energy saving
- Heating and cooling capacity is managed by Climma intelligent control unit (CIC) which uses special algorithms to ensure maximum efficiency
- ECO mode restricts maximum amperage to the desired setting allowing operation off a reduced power supply
- ECO friendly R410A refrigerant
- Mounted on stainless steel bracket
- Copper and nickel heat condenser
- Fully programmable to suit requirements
Direct Replacement for
- Can be used to replace any chilled water plant of equivalent capacity from Climma, Dometic, Webasto, Condaria etc.
Key Checks Before Purchase
- Check voltage
- Check dimensions
- Check capacity of existing system and fan coils
- Check freshwater pipe work dimensions and specifications suitable to supply correct flow
- Download Climma DC50 data sheet
- Download product details and specification sheet
Additional parts that may be required
- Freshwater pump (see specification sheet)
- Seawater pump (see specification sheet)
- For full chilled air conditioning system contact Penguin